Saturday 19 May 2007

Frustration or Patience?

I must have prayed for patience - and God decided to teach it to me via a Blog! Even doing this today has required asssistance of Han and in case you didn`t know Jes did the rest. I should write a lot in case I can never get back here. It`s the lesson I often have to learn - trusting God to provide for me - even with a blog! And that's been my week really, when things have gone wrong someone has come along to remind me I am loved and cared for. When I look back it is the wonderful blessings I see and the amazing people who have delivered them. I am truly blessed and I give thanks to, and for those people, and even more to my God for loving me so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie. Finally made it to your blog.Love the heading especially and that your girls are so nice to you (hi girls)and i feel like i have met Charman in person
(hi Charman).But i thought that i was going to see a gallery of your craft work which i love to drool over so i am a bit sad. It has been great to connect.Love your christian witness.Love Jill

ellie said...

Go Annie!
I'm so impressed that you have a blog :) If you're interested, Mum's is www.annie-el.blogspot.com :)
I love reading Rach and Jes' blogs - such insightful people. My blog has pretty much become a photographic log of our life down here for Mum and Dad, which is okay, but it means I don't often write about things really close to me, it's more about 'reporting'!
Anyway, I hope you keep it up and we see more of your beautiful quilts! Was great to have you at our wedding just over a YEAR ago :D
His,
Ellie Whittaker

Anonymous said...

interesting!